Progress on the Marina has been slow. I had hoped it would be on the road by now, but that’s not happened.
It was nearing the end of the holiday period, and a little Marina waited patiently for some attention.
I’ve been pushing forward with the Marina this week, spending a couple of days after work finishing up some of the bodywork.
Finally, something other than bodywork. You’re sick of reading about it, I’m sick of doing and writing about it. In a change of scenery, I moved to the front suspension to sort out an issue this Marina had.
Winter sucks. Not only is it cold and dark, but it also makes working in the garage a somewhat unappealing prospect. That, and having other projects on the go, caused a bit of a slowdown with the Marina.
Having run out of MIG gas, which then nuked my momentum and motivation on the bodywork repairs, I decided to change path, and do something I actually enjoy; mechanical and electrical work.
At times it feels like I’m playing Whack-A-Mole with the rust, but I am steadily knocking rust on the head and putting new steel in.
Wow, it’s almost been a year since Part 1, this project really has been on the back burner.
Oh hello again, it’s been a while. No one likes sagging, so let’s fix it.